We are delighted to welcome Robert Butcher as one of our new Swim Tour Guides. Robert is highly qualified – below is a summary of his swim related achievements.
· Masters sportsman of the year 2006
· Nominated for open sportsman of the year
· 10 times open ironman winner in lifesaving winning approx 70-80 gold medals
· Australian Lifesaving team for 10 years- World & Asian Pacific Games,
· Coach at Asian Pacific Games
· Multiple Australian record holder in masters swimming.
· Coached athletes in English Channel crossing & Hawaii ironman,
· Coached individuals for Australian Lifesaving teams.
· Worked in Brunei as swim coach
· 2 time winner Lorne Pier to Pub
For individual or squad coaching information please email
Anita Killmier has had an extensive involvemetn in swimming spanning 40 years. Click here for more information on Anita's H2O swimming Works- Adult Fitness and Stroke Development.
Please send email if you would like your squad and coachins sessions listed here